Part Time Opportunities
Norte: Bayamón, Vega Alta, Vega Baja, Arecibo y Naranjito.
Metro: San Juan y Río Piedras.
Central Este: Canóvanas, Luquillo, Río Grande, Caguas y Humacao.
Receives and pays out money, and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provides exceptional customer service by assisting clients with their bank transaction such as: receiving checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements, place holds on accounts for uncollected funds. Explains, promotes, sells products or services such as traveler’s checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks. Promotes cross selling of our products and services. Accepts utility bills and loan payments. Completes all transactions according to banking regulations, including BSA/AML, and other corporate guidelines or procedures.
Technical and Commercial Course in Integral Banking
+ 60 Bachelor’s degree credits approved in Business Administration
Two years of experience in customer services, sales, cash handling or related experience.
- Willingness to serve the client.
- Ability to identify the client’s problems and necessities in order to offer different alternatives and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in groups.
- Ability to manage difficult situations with clients.
- Communication skills in both spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Ability to establish priorities and work with multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, holidays and travel if necessary.
- Computer skills.
As part of the evaluation process for the position of Bank Representative all applicants must complete an online questionnaire. After completing the application, you will be receiving an email containing the instructions on how to complete the online questionnaire.
In order to be considered, you must have the availability to start on Septembre 2018 and complete the full time training for a period of 17 business days from Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm during the same month.
Collaboration & Teamwork