Virgin Islands Commercial Customer: Given the situation of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we reaffirm that we are committed and prepared to support you and your business.
There are banking tools available to help you maintain your business’s operational continuity without having to visit a branch:
- Access your accounts at any time – Check balances and transactions 24/7 online, in real time, accessing popular.com. Cancel payments, transfer funds between accounts and pay your utilities or other payees using these tools:
- Manage your online payments – An easy way to process payroll and supplier payments, allowing you to make 24/7 payments from any computer or smartphone with Internet access.
Send money to the US or foreign countries, in local or foreign currency through an online electronic transfer.
- Web Cash ManagerSM – Wire Transfer Module
- Expedite collections – Receive payments electronically from customers, individuals and businesses.
- An easy and secure way to deposit money2
If you have interest in any of these services or need assistance, contact the Business Banking Center at 1-855-756-3939.
We have options available to support your business’s recovery efforts due to the COVID-19 situation:
- Credit line of up to $50,0003
- 0% interest and $0 payments for the first 3 months
- Loan term of up to 5 years
- 5% fixed rate over the term of the loan4
- Quick and easy evaluation process5
For assistance with existing corporate credit cards and business loans, call the Business Banking Center at 1-855-756-3939 or contact your relationship officer.
We appreciate your trust and reiterate our commitment to provide you with the excellent service you deserve.
Services offered by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico. 1Only available in USVI. 2Deposits are subject to the Bank’s Funds Availability Policy and are insured by the FDIC except BVI. Remote Deposit and Mobile Easy Deposit only available in USVI. 3Line of credit is subject to credit approval and you meeting the offer’s parameters. Certain restrictions apply. 4The 5% rate is up to a maximum of 5 years and applies to the remaining balance after the first 3 months. 5Process subject to submitting all required documents on time.