Given the situation of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we reaffirm that we are committed and prepared to support you and your business.
We have the banking tools that will help you maintain the operational continuity of your business without having to visit one of our branches:
Access your accounts anytime
Check balances and transactions 24/7 online, in real time, accessing popular.com. Cancel payments, transfer funds between accounts and pay your utilities or other payees using these tools:
Manage your online payments
An easy way to process payroll and supplier payments, allowing you to make 24/7 payments from any computer or smartphone with Internet access.
Send money to the US or other foreign countries, in local currency or foreign currencies
Receive payments electronically from customers, individuals and businesses.
An easy way to deposit money
- Remote Deposit2 – Send your commercial checks’ deposits
- Mobile Easy Deposit2 – Deposit checks from your smartphone with a daily limit up to $25,000 from your phone or tablet.
- Night Deposit2 – Deposit at our branches’ night deposit box
- Virtual Vault2 – Security vaults located on your business
We have alternatives for financial relief for your commercial loan. Access the digital tool to apply.
Also, we have options available to support your business’s recovery efforts due to the COVID-19 situation:
- Credit line of up to $50,0003
- 0% interest and $0 payments for the first 3 months
- Loan term of up to 5 years
- 5% fixed rate over the term of the loan4
- Quick and easy evaluation process5
If you need assistance, contact the Business Banking Center at 787-756-3939 or your relationship officer.
Access here for updated information about our branches.
We appreciate your trust and reiterate our commitment to provide you with the excellent service you deserve.
Services offered by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico. 1ATH® Móvil is a service by EVERTEC Group, LLC. 2Deposits are subject to the Bank’s Funds Availability Policy and are insured by the FDIC. 3Line of credit is subject to credit approval and that you comply with the parameters of the offer. Certain restrictions apply. 4Rate of 5% is up to a maximum of 5 years and applies to the remaining balance after the first 3 months. 5Process subject to delivery of all required documents on time.