Dear Commercial Customer:
We stand in solidarity with all the people affected by the recent seismic events and are ready to provide the support you need.
If you need to make deposits or withdrawals, you can visit one of our available branches.
If you are registered at Web Cash Manager and are currently unable to connect, we have set up centers where you can log in (using your token) and make payroll payments, pay your suppliers and make wire transfers.
Here is a list of the centers available from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., as long as circumstances allow it.
- Caparra Center Building, 2nd Floor, on Roosevelt Ave.
- Popular Center Building, 17th Floor, Hato Rey
- Plaza Centro Mall branch, next to Costco (Commercial Banking Center Office next to the branch), Caguas
- Commercial Banking Center in Mayagüez, 1st Floor, Soler Mendez Vigo Building
- Lares Branch
- Plaza del Oeste Branch, Road 2, San Germán
- Bayamón Center, Building 300, 2nd Floor, on Ramón Rodríguez Ave.
- El Monte Branch, Road 14, Ponce
The following commercial services are operating normally, and you may perform your transactions as usual:
- Account management services: Mi Banco Comercial / Web Cash Manager (direct deposit, payments, transfers between accounts, etc.)
- Electronic / ACH (Automatic Clearing House) transactions are being processed within the regular schedule
For more information, contact your Relationship Officer or call the Business Banking Center at 787.756.3939, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.