Our commitment is to provide you with the support you need at this time. Given the passage of Hurricane Fiona and taking into account your safety and that of our employees, we provide you with updated information about our services.
For our clients’ benefit and due to the effects of Hurricane Fiona, we will not charge the following fees:
- Late-payment fees made through October 31 to auto loans, credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, or business credit cards. If this charge is incurred between September 16 and October 31, it will be credited.
- Withdrawal fee to our customers at ATMs outside the Popular network (does not include the fee charged by the operator). If this charge is incurred between September 16 and September 30, it will be credited.
- In addition, Popular ATM withdrawal fees were removed for customers of other banking institutions.
Over 130 branches and more than 450 ATMs are available, as long as conditions and communication systems allow it:
- Our branches throughout the island will open until 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to see which branches and ATMs are available.
Services for Individuals
- Mi Banco Online and Mi Banco Mobile services, as well as TeleBanco Popular® automated line will be available 24/7, as long as communication systems allow it. To learn more about Mi Banco, click here.
- TeleBanco Popular® service representatives will be available at 787.724.3659 or 1.888.724.3659.
- Payments and transactions made at branches (before 3:00 p.m.) will be processed the same day. Payments made at ATMs, Mi Banco, and TeleBanco Popular® will be processed as usual.
- Check deposits made on business days before 6:00 p.m. at Mi Banco Mobile and ATMs will be processed as usual.
- Mi Banco Comercial and Web Cash Managersm services will be available 24/7, as long as communication systems allow it.
- Night Deposit Box: We have delayed the availability of funds deposited on Monday, September 19, 2022. Cash Deposits: Available for withdrawal on Wednesday, September 21, 2022. Check Deposits: The total deposited will be available on the fourth (4th) day after the deposit date (Friday, September 23, 2022). Any overdraft charges made to the account, due to this situation, will be refunded.
- Electronic transactions (ACH) and wire transfers via electronic channels will be processed within the established schedule.
- Cash remittance requests will be delivered based on carrier companies’ own availability.
- Service representatives from our Business Support Center will be available during regular hours at 787.756.3939.